1. The Buyer agrees to provide a life-long commitment, comfortable environment, prompt medical attention, proper grooming, and responsible care. This includes keeping this puppy/dog parasite free and up to date with vaccinations, proper nutrition, which consists of food given at regular intervals, and fresh water available at all times. The Buyer promises to provide a safe environment for the puppy/dog, and never allow the puppy/dog to roam freely without proper fencing or supervision. The Seller strongly recommends that the puppy/dog be microchipped or tattooed in order to facilitate his/her return if lost or stolen.
2. The Seller guarantees this puppy/dog to be of sound health and temperament at the time of this sale. A health record of all shots and deworming will be provided by the Seller.
The Buyer agrees to take this puppy/dog to a licensed veterinarian of his/her choice by three business days from date of delivery for a physical examination. Failure to do so will result in this contract to be Null and Void. Should the puppy/dog be found upon examination to have genetic defects, the buyer agrees to notify the seller within 24 hrs and provide a copy of the original signed licensed veterinary statement of health within 48 hours of examination. The seller will then have it's veterinary look over the statement of health and if he/she agrees, the puppy/dog can be returned for a refund of the purchase price less the shipping cost. If the buyer decides to keep the puppy/dog, no refund will be issued.
The seller accepts no responsibility for health of the puppy/dog after three business days.
Although every effort will be made to prevent minor, treatable problems (such as diarrhea, coccidiosis, parasites, etc...) it is understood that these are common issues especially under stress of new circumstances and will not be covered by this health guarantee.
The Seller offers a one year guarantee from purchase date for any genetic defects, such as serious eye defects, deafness, or hip dysplasia. If this puppy/dog is found to have a genetic defect of this kind, this must be certified by a licensed veterinarian. In the case of a hereditary hip deformity, a copy of written notifications must come to the Seller from Orthopedic Foundation of Animals (OFA). In case of a genetic eye deformity, a written notification must come to the Seller from a Board Certified Veterinary Ophthalmologist. Seller will then replace the puppy/dog with one of the same sex and hair color from the first available litter. The puppy/dog will then be returned to the seller at the buyer's expense. If buyer decides to keep the puppy/dog, the seller will not be obligated to replace puppy/dog with another puppy. No money will be refunded.
Seller treats all their dogs as MDR1 affected even if genetically tested clear. It is recommended that the buyer treat their puppy/dog as MDR1 affected. Aussies can have bad reactions to Ivermectin even if tested clear. Safer options are Sentinel and Interceptor plus. Seller will not be responsible for any reactions to any medications that puppy/dog may have under the care of the buyer. It is the buyer's responsibility to educate themselves regarding MDR1. It is also the buyer's responsibility to notify their veterinarian of the potential MDR1 sensitivity of puppy/dog.
Seller is not responsible for any buyer's veterinary expenses at any time or under any circumstances after leaving the premises of the care of Lazy VT Bar Ranch.
3. Seller grants breeding rights on puppy/dogs that it feels like is breeding quality and if the rights are paid for. However if the dog is unable to breed for any reason, Seller is not responsible and cannot guarantee the fertility of male or female dog.
Seller cannot guarantee any male puppy/dog to have two testicles.
Unless the Buyer purchases breeding rights for this puppy/dog as specified on the Application of Registration, Buyer agrees not to use this puppy/dog for breeding and agrees to have it spayed/neutered at no later than eighteen months of age. If male or female dog is bred with no breeding rights being purchased, producing a litter of puppies, $750 per dog will be paid to seller which will go towards breeding rights being purchased.
All puppies/dog will carry our Lazy VT Bar Ranch name at the beginning of it's name. Breeding right will not be approved if Lazy VT Bar is not used at the beginning.
If another kennel name is used other than Lazy VT Bar, the buyer will be fined $5000.
Buyers purchasing breeding rights, as specified on the Application of Registration, will be required to have it's puppy/dog registered with American Stock Dog Registry before leaving the premises of Lazy VT Bar Ranch. Buyer will need to have a name for puppy/dog. There is a cost of $25 to register puppy/dog with ASDR which the buyer will be responsible to pay. The buyer will receive the registration certificate from ASDR by mail.
4. If at any the time the Buyer can no loner retain possession of this dog, the Seller is to be notified and given first option of resuming full ownership of dog in order for the Seller to locate this dog to a new home. There will be no refund. The dog will be returned with all registration papers, and veterinary records.
5. Application of Registration, health records, and copy of pedigree will be provided at time of purchase.
The preceding paragraphs contain conditions established to ensure the well being of the dog/puppy and also to uphold and maintain the reputation of quality that Lazy VT Bar Ranch has established. The Buyer's agreement will continue for the dog's life and the Seller will have the right to enforce the agreement.
In case of litigation, the venue will be Lampasas County, TX.
Copyright © 2021 Lazy VT Bar Ranch - All Rights Reserved.
Dog and Cat Breeders are regulated by the
TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF LECENSING and REGULATION
PO Box 12157
Austin, TX 78711
Powered by GoDaddy